Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Random Ponderings

Have you guys ever watched Monk? That is the funniest show ever. Does that make me old? You know, since only like old and old people watch it. Dude has some problems, ya know? Pretty sure that's why it's so funny.

What is all this mess with Lindsey Lohan being a big Lesbot? I mean, HUH?*insert Britney Spears "Huh" here. Don't know what I'm talking about? Watch THIS video!* Personally, I don't think you should be able to "switch teams" once you've established yourself as a big HOBAG. Just my opinion.

Also, Did you guys know that the same people own Banana Republic, Old Navy, Gap, and Piperlime? I didn't know that!

Will Hills be the VP?? Discuss.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your BEST post EVER! I feel like I should be laying beside you with the laptop and TV (and floor fan) going strong!

Ahhh...memories.

I don't know about the Lindsey stuff. It's crazy.

Oh, I've seen that video many times. It's hilarious. Isn't it crazy how different she looks now versus back then?

Oh.oh.oh...I love Monk. He cracks me up. (But I rarely get to watch TV now-a-days.)

We're still in our 20's for a couple of months. You just keep that in mind!!! :)

Brooke said...

lol...on every comment!

Stephanie said...

I was thinking that, if we still shared the same office, we would have discussed all of those things in, like, the first 5 minutes of our day!

I like random! I miss random!

It was good to see you guys today - even if it was for just a minute.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Mom loves Monk ... that's all I'm saying. :)

Brooke said...

shut it!