Sunday, February 21, 2010

I know, I know

I haven't blogged in forever. I've just been super busy and well, I don't have any real excuses.

Really, I mean the most exciting thing happening... I got some baguettes today and can't wait to pretend I'm in Paris again.

Also, I went to see Wicked last weekend. Ohmygosh, it was so good. I want to go again.

In other news: My Vegas "girls" (including Matt) and I have planned a cruise in October. I CAN NOT WAIT. It will be so much. And hopefully, considering our "luck" on the Vegas trip, we won't get into any trouble...heheehee!

Check ya later!

2 comments:

dancing_lemur said...

HOLY CRAP, you blogged!! Wicked was amazing, and I am seriously considering going to one of the shows in Charlotte, so you need to come up and go with me.

Anonymous said...

HEEELLLLOOOO....I'm glad to hear that you are still alive! I've texted you a few times. No response! So sad... :(