Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just another super Saturday!

Hannah and I actually slept in this morning, thanks to a really late night with Relay for Life. I never EVER wake up before she does....until today! It was really nice! We did just about nothing for the morning and then I finally had to drag us both out of bed so we could actually go to Bloom for some groceries!

It was so pretty outside. I mean... I can't believe we are actually getting a Spring! It's so strange to be in South Carolina and it's not 100 degress in May. I just don't know what to do with that!

Anyway, we got back home and pulled some weeds and then cleaned up around the house. Hannah really helped a lot. She hates to clean, but she didn't complain much today. Around 4 a few of my friends came over and we watched 27 Dresses and P.S. I Love You. Great movies. We had a lot of fun!

I love Saturday's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still jealous! I want to see those movies too! :(