Saturday, May 3, 2008

Why are we so crazy?

So... Michelle, Marjorie and myself had already decided that we weren't going to "plan" anything for this weekend. Which, turned out really GREAT! We got up, went to Brixx, went to Tips and Toes, went to Walmart (for work of course), and then went back to M&M's to watch movies and chill. About an hour into chillin we decided...





...to check in to the Holiday Inn Express so we could go swimming. I know...we're a little crazy but it was only $75 bucks and divide that by 3, well, it's not too bad! We have had so much fun! We are watching a movie now (+blogging + Michelle snoring on the couch) and plan on having a continental breakfast and another swim before church!

I love my random friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys! You are crazy! Loco! Insane! I love it!