Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hollywood

I think I owe it to everyone to write more than a sentence, like I've done for the past month!

I have thought for a long time that I would be famous. I mean, wouldn't I be a great famous person? I don't do drugs, I barely drink, I don't smoke. Wait...I don't think I'd be a good famous person afterall.

Well, okay...I want to go to California and Las Vegas. It's been my newest fascination (in my head) for the last few months. Hawaii is a close second, but it actually may be more realistic because of my mom's vacation packages.

So anyway...I went to see The Dark Knight on Friday. It was good. I would say everyone in the theater thought it was GREAT according to the strange amounts of clapping going on. Heath Ledger definitely did a great job. I mean, he was an amazing actor anyway. I have loved just about everything he was ever in. Plus it helps that he's gorgeous. Anyway... The rest of the movie I wasn't as pleased with. For me, it kinda drug on and on. I didn't follow the story very well and the other actors seemed only subpar to me. Just an opinion. Let me know what you guys think when you see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hollywood, huh? Let's go! I'll meet you at LAX in 12 hours! :)

Heath Ledger could never top "Ten Things I hate About You". LOVED IT!!!!!

dancing_lemur said...

Um, aren't you already famous? I always thought so.

We can go visit Matthew in LA!!

Jessica said...

i personally LOVED the movie!!! ...and the people i went with!! :)