Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hannah's Bedroom

Well, I finally have pictures to share of Hannah's bedroom. Randy came over yesterday and finished up the very top of all the walls (cause climbing a latter with a bowl of paint just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.) Here is the almost final product.



Here is the Degas print my mom bought in France. We went to Hobby Lobby and had it matted and framed (service fee was only $1).



and



and of course I have these letters I have to put up...The jury is still out on how exactly I am going to put them on the wall...straight, diagonal...whatever. I put the washcloth beside them so you could see how big they were. Let me know how you think I should place them!



and for my next trick....?


I'm hoping to paint Hannah's old room a minty sorta green...sorta....

But look at what I have to work with now!

7 comments:

dancing_lemur said...

WOW! Her room looks great! I love the color of the walls.

Brooke said...

It turned out much more warm than I thought. I absolutely love it! We actually picked the color based on the yellow in the ballerina's bow!

Anonymous said...

I love it love it love it! So, is that my old room? :(

Brooke said...

yes, yes it is!

Stephanie said...

I love the shade of yellow! What brand and color name, please
(and thank you)?

I bet Hannah is so proud!

Steph

Brooke said...

It's a Wal-Mart special, semi-gloss....and I will find the name by tonight...

Anonymous said...

Room looks great!!! So grown up.