Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hannah's Bedroom + some

Here is Hannah's new GREEN room. ha.

I have no idea how I'm going to decorate. At this point I'm just happy she's actually sleeping in there.

I just thought of something...I guess I should take a picture of the "old" yellow room so you can see what we did with it! Hannah now has a desk, book shelf, electric piano, and a huge chair one of my mom's friends got for her. It's pretty neat in there. She refers to it as her "office". Isn't it funny how as kids we want to grow up so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! But when we're adults we'd give anything to have the freedom of a child.

On a side note, Landon is staying with us tonight. His mom wasn't feeling well so I offered to keep him. He has been having a really good time with Hannah. While he's not running around in circles with her, he's jumping all over me! Boys are sooo different...and fun!

After their bath tonight, as I was putting away his dirty clothes, this is what had me cracking up...

They're from the Gap! I've never seen such a stylish kid! It's a wonder I even wore underwear as a kid!

hehehehehehehe

1 comment:

Jessica said...

just for the record... those came from my aunt... i DID NOT buy gap underwear!! lol i swear i'm not that bad!!

i love you!!! thank you so much for giving me a much needed break...although now that i don't have him, i want him!!! :(