Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I stink

I have so much to post about, but I've been so busy!

First...yes my nose was broken, for. real. That's that. I'm not going to do anything to make it not crooked. whatev.

Second...Randy was nice enough to come over and re-do Hannah's original room. Yes, you heard me correc-eh-tally...She said she heard "sounds" in the other bedroom so we had to do the original one with green. I was really sad cause I REALLY liked the yellow. REALLY. Now I have nothing to match it with. Sigh.

Third...Hannah has pneumonia. I know....pneumonia. She's been sick for about 5 days now. It's so tiring...for all involved. We've had x-rays, breathing treatments, shots, antibiotics. I feel like we're test rats. I wonder how SHE feels!?

Fourth...I'm too tired to remember what it was, but whatev. I'll post pictures of the new old bedroom as soon as I can remember.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Tell our Hannah we hope she feels better soon!

And I forgot to mention last night that my Dad has really bad allergies and has the same reaction to stuff (paint and certain flowers) - fluid filled lungs and the like. Not much fun at all. I'm so sorry she's sick!

Anonymous said...

Poor things...I'm sorry Hannah is still so sick. Feel better soon guys!