Saturday, February 21, 2009

Long week

It's been such a long week at work. I was so glad it was Friday yesterday...well at least by 6 p.m. I went to Chili's to celebrate Jessica and Michelle's birthday. Feb. 12 was the actual day, but we're all so busy that it got delayed! It was so much fun and it was particularly nice to see my other friend Michelle who we NEVER get to see. She's a hot shot nurse now! Who would've thought she would become a peds nurse especially knowing when she started at the center she didn't know you were supposed to warm the bottles for the babies! She's come a long way!

After dinner I was going to go home but I went over to Jessica's house and we ended up going to see the new Tyler Perry movie. It was funny at times but all together not that great. I was just happy to be out with friends honestly!

I really love my friends.

On most days I really love my job. There are certain points of the day that I feel so lucky/thankful for the children at the center. I feel good for THEM too. We honestly have the best group of women that you could ever imagine to take care of our kids at the center. There are SO MANY bad places out there.

I thank God everyday for all he does for our family at PRBC.

What are you most thankful for in your life?

No comments: