Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yes I'm Random

me: so anywho, that's my day
i'm giving blood next week
well, i'm going to try again
usually my iron is too low
Jenny: yay!
Jenny: about the giving blood, not the low iron
me: lol
i'm about 50/50 so far
Jenny: what can you eat that boosts iron?
me: freakin spinach
Jenny: okay, from here on out, your Internet name shall be Popeye
me: ROFL
YES!
it really fits...my fish got popeye disease last week
i really thought he was going to die
me: but i went to the pet store and bought antibiotic
and he's all better
Jenny: fish antibiotic?
me: YES!
i love him
Jenny: that is quite possibly the randomest thing i've ever heard
me: no it's not
i'm way random
i mean i was crazy about finding the antibiotic
Jenny: lmao
me: he wasn't eating
Jenny: dude, i'm going to blog this convo

No comments: