Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fatties

Today, Me, Michelle, Marjorie, Hannah & Landon went to Red Robin for lunch. I discovered why Americans are so fat. Okay, so "discovered" isn't exactly the right word. I KNOW why we are all fat...but Red Robin really brought it home for me.

Every item on the menu is like 3 times the size it really needs to be. It's like a huge grease pit. It actually makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it. I, of course, ate too much...cause...well.... it's GOOD OKAY!

Anyway, as we were getting ready to walk out the door I looked around and EVERY SINGLE PERSON around me was a freakin FATTY! Eww, I don't wanna be like that anymore!

I will be going to Curves a lot this week.

A lot.

Separate Note... Look what Hannah just made me! (with moon sand)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have a Bariatric Clinic appointment on Monday and I had a filet and cheese fries at Outback tonight! It was - I hope - my last hurrah! It's not just a single girl problem, I promise!

Brooke said...

I mean... isn't food just...so.... yummy?

Anonymous said...

Food...yummy...I couldn't eat anything but applesauce and baby food for a week after my tonsillectomy last month. I lost 8 lbs, but I was SO HAPPY to be able to eat after my throat was healed, that I gained it all back within a couple of days! FOOD IS GOOD!!!!!