Sunday, March 30, 2008

Full steam ahead!

That's right...I'm ready to go! I'm excited about this week. Last week was so stressful. I actually ended up getting a lot done in such a short week. This week we have new picture guys from Denny Shortt photography coming. They seem really cool and laid back...you know, my kind of people. That reminds me. I've done a lot of work in the hallways at work...well...Duane painted them white...I took the pictures and put them up. I will take pictures this week and post them. I know a few of you...ah hum....Mel...Haven't seen the CDC walls in like..uh...2 years. Anyway...I was reminded of that because when Mr. Shortt came by he told me I had nice "work". I was like...what the hell is he talking about? Oh...my PICTURES! Isn't it funny what some people consider "work"? I guess if I was a photographer I would say it's "work" too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, what are you saying? I can't help it if no one ever invites me down for a visit! HEhehe!