Monday, March 10, 2008

What a day!

I'm so tired today!

I couldn't sleep last night until about 1:30. I'm going to blame it on the time change, and won't mention the fact that I decided to watch Return to Me at like 11:00!

By the way, that's a great movie! Any movie that can make me cry in the first 15 minutes has my vote. That, and I'm really just a big sappy girl at heart. Yuck.

Hannah had observation at ballet today. Girlfriend had a sour look on her face the entire hour and 1/2 class. She's a lot like her mother. We both get tired and lazy at the end of the day.

BUT if you'll notice she is the only one that looks almost exactly right! I know, I know... she WAS expecting the picture and all.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't watch that movie without crying! And Hannah looks so graceful although I can still hear the "trying really hard to get out of going to dance" conversations as you were trying to get her into a leotard and out the door!