Monday, April 21, 2008

Sometimes you just gotta be down.

It's been a rough week. First Kesha passed away and now I have equally depressing news. My friend, Lynne, has been having trouble with her pregnancy for the last few weeks. She's been in the hospital now for about a week and a half. She's only 20 weeks pregnant and, unfortunately, she gave birth to her beautiful baby boy tonight...who didn't make it.

I can't imagine how they are going to handle this. It's so hard for me to even think about in "real" terms. I don't want to imagine the heartbreak they're going through right now. Things like this don't happen to people I know, ya know?

Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's loss! That would just be heart-wrenching! I can not even imagine what they are going through! (Did I know her?)