Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I hope Michelle isn't paying for this...


These are newspapers.

I have a lot of them on my front porch. The above picture is NOT of my particular newspapers. (I have a lot more) I am MUCH to lazy to actually get my camera out and take a picture of them. However, I have decided that I would like to continue to collect the newspapers to see how long it takes before the stupid newspaper people keep putting them on my doorstep! I actually think Michelle is still paying for a subscription, but I really don't know. She was supposed to have canceled it like a year ago. Hey Michelle...did you cancel? We will wait for her response... and then maybe I will take a picture of the real newspapers...

Let's take a poll... see side bar...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*tear* You're the reason we're all getting fired!
HAHAHAHAHA just kidding. I read lots of stuff on the Interwebs too.

Brooke said...

I'm sorry !!!! I JUST don't have time!!! MSN news has my heart! *tear*